TRANSLATE

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

ITALY - Piazza del Duomo, Pisa

"Standing in a large green expanse, Piazza del Duomo houses a group of monuments known the world over. These four masterpieces of medieval architecture – the cathedral, the baptistry, the campanile (the 'Leaning Tower') and the cemetery – had a great influence on monumental art in Italy from the 11th to the 14th century. " -http://whc.unesco.org

Postcard 1
 
"The Leaning Tower took 177 years to finish! I hope Puerto Princesa can create
something special...", Ate Queenie shares.
Thank you so much Ate Queenie for this postcard!
This is part of their 21-day Mediterranean Cruise aboard Royal Princess last October 2017.


Postcard 2
"This square is one of my fave place in the world.
I had such a feeling of serenity when I was there.
Going on the top of the leaning tower was a dream of my childhood.
I did it at age 24 and it was AMAZING!", shares Marta.

Thank you so much for this great postcard, Marta!
Thank you too for sharing your wonderful experience! =)

No comments: