TRANSLATE

Saturday, July 11, 2015

BERMUDA (United Kingdom) - Historic Town of St George and Related Fortifications, Bermuda

"The Town of St George, founded in 1612, is an outstanding example of the earliest English urban settlement in the New World. Its associated fortifications graphically illustrate the development of English military engineering from the 17th to the 20th century, being adapted to take account of the development of artillery over this period." -whc.unesco.org

Postcard 1: Multi-view Postcard



My very first postcard from Bermuda and a UNESCO card!!! ^-^
Thank you so much Carol for making my day!!!
And I so much like the color of the stamp! Lavander! Cool!
"My favorite view in this card is St. Peter's Church on the bottom right", shares Carol. :)


Postcard 2: St. Peter's Church



A surprise postcard from Carol of Bermuda!
You may read more about St. Peter's Church HERE.
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely postcard
with beautiful postage stamps with me, Carol!
It certainly made my day!

2 comments:

Postcrossing Bermuda said...

So glad you like it. Looks good on your list :-)

Postcrossing Bermuda said...

Glad you like it! Looks good on your list!