TRANSLATE

Thursday, July 3, 2014

SLOVENIA - Škocjan Caves

"This exceptional system of limestone caves comprises collapsed dolines, some 6 km of underground passages with a total depth of more than 200 m, many waterfalls and one of the largest known underground chambers. The site, located in the Kras region (literally meaning Karst), is one of the most famous in the world for the study of karstic phenomena." -http://whc.unesco.org

Postcard 1
Thank you, thank you so much Kristijan for the opportunity of having this card! 
You made me so happy! =)

Postcard 2: The Organ


Thank you so much dear Zuzana of Slovakia for this surprise postcard!
For sure you enjoyed your trip to this UNESCO Site in Slovenia!
I also noticed the postmark that you posted this card on the park itself!
Am totally happy having this on my collection! ^-^
This makes your 20th UNESCO Site visited with a UNESCO postcard token for me! :)

Postcard 3
Thank you so much, Mirjam for sharing with me this wonderful UNESCO postcard
showing different views inside the Škocjan Caves!
I so like the Christmas themed stamp too! ^-^

No comments: